Sunday, October 21, 2007

I didn't keep my promise to exercise. I did take my shoes and workout clothes. However, I hung out with a lot of coworkers and drank too many margaritas and beers. You don't even want to know about Tuesday night! It was a lot of fun though, and it reminded me that I need to get out more.

When I returned home to my house, I had my favorite "kids" to greet me. I missed my puppies and kitties! It was still sad to return to an empty house though. Oh well. One day and one weekend at a time. That is what I keep telling myself. It will take a while to heal completely. I will have my bad days and good days.

Anyway, I am getting back on the scale tomorrow. I know that I will be starting all over again, but at least I am doing it. Today I plan to eat somewhat healthy. There is no more ice cream in the house. That helps!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its not an empty house with dogs and cats there to miss you and greet you.