Wednesday, August 29, 2007

First Blog Post

Since this is my first post, I feel like I should say something insprirational or monumental. Instead, I will just tell you the purpose of this blog.
I am using this blog to record my weight loss struggles. In the next 18 months, I want to lose 75 pounds, 25 pounds for each 6 months. I am using the VTrim and No-Fad Diet(from the American Heart Association) for inspiration. I am currently 28 years old and unhealthy. I do not want to die young and have everyone say, "but she was so young. We just don't understand." That is already said too often. I have an entire life ahead of me.
To keep me accountable, my plan is to walk at least 5 days a week. I am also watching my calorie intake. Currently, I am eating no more than 1976 calories a day. If you want to know how I got that number, contact me and I will tell you.


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments: