Tuesday, November 20, 2007

November 20

What an interesting and confusing evening. It was very very nice, but I just feel weird now. Don't get me wrong! I am very happy about this evening. Just very confused! :)

Believe it or not, I actually was very good today. For breakfast, I had a bagel with peanut butter and turkey bacon. For a snack, I had grapes. Lunch was a Wendy's Oriental Salad and dinner was Chicken with Broccoli, which there was tons of leftover. It was taken home for later. :) Unfortunately, I also had three Coors Light, but it all evens out!

Tomorrow, I have been roped into going to Brazenhead with a friend. Anyone who wants to come is welcome! We will be there right after work. Hopefully, I will have time for the gym.

Well, have a good day and HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack - I was not good today. Between the deviled eggs and the pumpkin rolls, I had no chance. I'm trying harder tomorrow.