Monday, November 19, 2007

Post for Claire

OK. I know I have been slacking in the posting. I do have some good news though. I started the gym. I have done weights, the treadmill, and even tried a belly dancing close (Oh my goodness is all I have to say about that!). Getting on the scale at the gym was a scary process. I promise that the number was shockingly high. I don't think I have EVER seen that number on the scale before. :(

Anyway, other parts of my life are going pretty well at the moment. I am meeting new people and enjoying myself. I am also getting involved in the Project Mentor program in the Columbus public school system. It should be pretty interesting and definitely an eye opener. I hope that I can have a positive influence on some child's life. You start with an eighth grader and follow them through graduation in 2012. I am really excited about it!

I will try to update more often. I have some very exciting plans for tomorrow evening so I won't be posting tomorrow (or maybe I will if it is a good evening!). And Wednesday I have plans as well. Then I head to Mom's for Thanksgiving, and she does not have the internet. Anyway, I will at least post when I return.

Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ack! I've always wanted to try belly dancing. What gym are you going to if you don't mind my asking?

I need to get back on a gym membership but being frugal has taken over my life lately.