Thursday, November 6, 2008

Well, I did it. I went back to weight watchers on Tuesday night. I voted in the morning, so no worries! :)

I am the heaviest now that I have EVER been. I am completely and utterly humiliated. I have NEVER seen this number before and didn't think I would. Let's just say that I am not that far from reaching that 300 mark.

So far it is going good. Today was a tough day. I am definitely an emotional eater and today was very emotional. I had to take Baxter to the vet this morning. Last night, he urinated in front of me and it contained blood. Luckily, it was not a blockage which was what the vet originally suspected. He is on special food for 4 - 6 weeks, has to take antibiotics for two weeks and prednisone for 6 days. Any tips on pilling a cat? This is going to be fun, considering I can't use any type of food!

Claire, I think that you have a great idea. I would love to be a support group for each other. I am already on SparkPeople so just have to find you. :) I would love to have someone to kick my butt when I need it. That is part of the reason I went back to WW. I need the accountability.

No comments: