Saturday, October 25, 2008

OK....

So.....maybe this time wasn't so different. I do well for a few days and then fall off the wagon. I fall off the wagon often. I haven't been back on it for over a week now. Ugh. You know, maybe I am just not as mentally ready as I think I am. Or maybe I need the support of others going through the same thing. I don't know. Can someone tell me what is wrong with me?

Maybe I just have too much going on.

1. Work
2. Grad School.
3. Boyfriend (who is wonderful!)
4. Bowling
5. Project Mentor
6. Big Brothers Big Sisters
7. 2 dogs and 2 cats
8. foster kittens
9. LAC (although I missed this month :( )

I think that is about it. I also have to deal with laundry, cleaning, and all that fun stuff. Unfortunately, that stuff hasn't been happening lately.

Oh well. At least it keeps me out of trouble!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey chickadee! You are one busy lady. I know the feeling. I signed up for Spark People a while back (although I haven't really been using it). Are you interested in doing it too? We could form our own two person Spark person team and cheer each other on. I like that it gives you a place to fill in both exercise and nutrition cause I can get all OCD about filling my stuff in.

I really need some motivation too, and this way we could support eachother via the internet even when life is crazy. Maybe we could plan some fitness activities as well.

Its just an idea. Let me know if it sounds good to you.