Monday, September 24, 2007

I am not very good at posting, am I? Well, last week I gained 2 pounds, which was very much expected. This week, I lost 1 pound of that gain. I really have not been doing well with my eating. I seem to let a lot of different things get in the way. I know I shouldn't, but I do. I need to get my butt in gear and focus. I really need to improve my health. I am not in trouble yet with diabetes, cholesterol, etc., but it is only a matter of time. My blood pressure is already moderately high.

This week has been a really sad week for me. It seems like there has been a lot going on, not just with me, but also my family and friends. Although I won't get into it here if you are reading this, please keep my family and friends in your thoughts and prayers. Believe me when I say they are needed. It is going to be a very difficult time for many.

Have a great week! :)

No comments: