Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sad

I am really really sad today. A new chapter in my life has just begun. Unfortunately, it means that I have lost a good friend. It is really depressing. I know that I will be OK, and the future is promising. It is just hard right now. We just were not meant to be. I just wish that things could have been different. I will miss this person for a long time. I will always care about the person, but I need to distance myself. I cannot be friends. It becomes too confusing for me because I will always have certain feelings for this person. At this point, I do not know if I will ever stop loving him. Maybe I am just meant to be the old crotchity cat woman in the neighborhood. The good thing is that I haven't eaten anything to feed the loneliness and sadness!

Anyway, I haven't paid attention to my eating at all. However, I am back on track today. Tomorrow, I plan on just having cereal for breakfast and soup for lunch. I need to start watching my spending and I can buy soup for $1.29 at the work cafeteria. :) As long as I stick to a broth based soup, I will be good to go!

Enough of my depressing rantings. Have a great week! Tomorrow is weigh-in day.

No comments: