Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Progress

Well, I have lost 1.8 pounds in the first week, which isn't too bad considering I didn't really stick to my calorie allowance this past weekend. My mom was in town, and I just ate whatever. However, we did TONS of walking on Saturday and Sunday. That definitely helps!

This week, I am reading the VTrim, Eating Well book. It actually makes a lot of sense. I really need to concentrate on changing my mindset. I have a really bad tendency to minimize how I feel and worry about everyone except me. I also need to believe in myself. It is almost like I am afraid to fail, so in a weird way I sabotage myself. I guess deep down, I feel like I deserve to be unhappy and unhealthy. Obviously, I have issues that I need to work on!

Oh well, for this week I am working on writing down what I eat. I need to be aware of what I am putting in my body.

No comments: