Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Morning

Well, this weekend has not been the greatest for me eating wise. I had an unconventional dinner last night of Graeter's Ice Cream. That is the last time that I buy the pints and say I am only going to have a half a cup! I haven't journaled either, which I said I was going to do! I am going to sit down today and figure out the damage.

I did go for a long walk yesterday morning with the dogs. Teddy and Hannah were wore out, which was nice! I was supposed to meet a group of walkers this morning at the Hoover Dam, but it was cancelled due to the weather. I may go to the mall and become a mall walker for the day. :) I just feel the need to move. I wish that the treadmill was in the house instead of the garage because I would use it instead. However, it is too heavy to move by myself so it will stay in the garage.

Well, today is a new day, so I will make the best of it. I will stay within my calorie allotment and get up and move.

Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: