Thursday, January 17, 2008

January 17

Sorry I didn't post yesterday like I said I would. It was the first official gathering of the Ladies Activity Club, and Claire threw a VERY good wine tasting! I want the recipe for her bruschetta! Of course, I did over eat and over indulge, but it was extremely fun. I am looking forward to seeing everyone again. :)

Now, for the big weigh-in! I lost 6 pounds in one week. Yes, you read that correct, 6!!! I weighed myself twice just to make sure! I am extremely excited about it!

I need to get back control of my eating and exercise. I have kind of put it to the side and have lost control. It is too easy for me to get distracted and eat badly and make excuses to miss exercise. The lack of sun has been a huge downer for me. I need to make a point to get outside more during the day. I think it will help me a lot with motivation!

Well, that is all for this weigh-in. I am sure that I will be writing more soon. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Claire's Super Easy Bruschetta Recipe:
One baquette from the grocery store (stale is okay)
A few Roma tomatoes
Fresh mozzarella cheese
Olive oil
Garlic
Ground pepper

1. Slice up baquette into a bit less that 1" thick rounds
2. Spoon about a tsp of olive oil on top of each each round
3. Dice garlic and tomoatoes. Spoon onto of bread.
4. Grind pepper onto all of then.
5. Plop a hunk of cheese on each piece.
6. Broil until melty and delicious looking.
7. Eat.

So easy and so glad you have got this thing rolling with me! Congrats on the 6 pounds!