Tuesday, January 8, 2008

January 8

Yesterday I did not do well with the eating. That is OK though. It is just one day. I need to be better prepared and ready for anything. I need to start planning my meals and taking food for lunch, breakfast, and snacks. Today I have done really well with the eating. One thing I noticed is that I cannot eat sugar. Once I do, it is all down hill for me. I had a Cow Tale that one of my co-workers left in my desk. Then all I could do is think of chocolate. I ended up eating 10 Mint Truffles Hershey Kisses. I reached for more, but stopped myself. I promptly threw out the rest of the bag. That was a HUGE step for me! I then had a healthy dinner this evening and am well within my calories. It actually wasn't too bad. I just need to keep this up and also add consistent exercise!

I know I can do this!

No comments: