Sunday, January 6, 2008

Return from the holidays

I decided it is time to update this blog! A lot has happened over the last couple of months, but I will just focus on the weight loss efforts.

I managed to lose 13.8 pounds from my highest weight before Christmas. However, I have gained back 4 of those pounds (as of Saturday morning). That is OK though. I am alright with that. I did not exercise or eat the way I should have over the holidays. It is time to detox and get back on the wagon now!

I have two new weight loss incentives. 1. When my workout buddy and I both get below a certain weight, I am getting my second tattoo, and she is getting hers extended. 2. An important person in my life plans to lose 25 lbs in the next 15 weeks. I absolutely most weigh less than he does! Maybe it is a shallow goal, but it works for me. :)

This past Saturday, I took a kick boxing class. I LOVED it! It was really really really tough, but I hung in there. I plan on attending it twice a week now. On the other days, I will do 30 minutes of cardio and weight lift. Sunday will be my rest day.

Well, it is time for bed now. I will be better about updating this. I have lots of incentives to keep on track...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for updates!