Tuesday, January 22, 2008

January 22, 2008

Well, today I had my first official Biggest Loser weigh-in. I lost 4 pounds from last week. I do not know HOW I did this though because my eating has been awful! I am thinking about posting how many calories I eat daily in order to keep myself accountable. My daily calorie range is 1570 - 1920. If I go over, please ask me why! It is OK to be under just as long as it is not below 1,200 calories. I will start with today. Today I ate 1,472 calories. That isn't bad at all. Of course I was kind of sick so I didn't feel like eating so that helps!

Anyway, I will post again tomorrow with my Weigh-down contest results. If I see a loss of 4 pounds again, I know it is true! I am also attending the health fair at work so I get to see what my cholesterol, blood pressure, and blood glucose are running. I hope it isn't bad. These are the things I need change my lifestyle to control.

Have a good day! :)

No comments: